Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. John. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. John. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including St. John & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. John should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. John?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. John. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. John Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. John, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. John? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. John
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. John and neighboring communities: