Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Stanwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stanwood. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Stanwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Stanwood homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stanwood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Stanwood Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanwood? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanwood
WA Tree Trimming serves Stanwood and neighboring communities: