Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Steilacoom. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Steilacoom. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Steilacoom & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Steilacoom should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Steilacoom?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Steilacoom. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Steilacoom Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Steilacoom, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Steilacoom? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Steilacoom
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Steilacoom and the surrounding area: