Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sudden Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sudden Valley. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Sudden Valley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Sudden Valley homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sudden Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sudden Valley. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sudden Valley Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sudden Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sudden Valley? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sudden Valley
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Sudden Valley and neighboring communities: