Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Summit. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Summit. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Summit & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Summit should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Summit?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Summit. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Summit Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summit, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summit? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summit
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Summit and the surrounding area: