Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tacoma. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Tacoma. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Tacoma & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tacoma need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tacoma?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Tacoma. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Tacoma Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tacoma, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tacoma? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tacoma
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Tacoma and the surrounding area: