Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Thorp. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thorp. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Thorp & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Thorp homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Thorp?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Thorp. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Thorp Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thorp, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thorp? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thorp
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Thorp and communities nearby: