Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Three Lakes. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Three Lakes. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Three Lakes & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Three Lakes should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Three Lakes?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Three Lakes. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Three Lakes Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Three Lakes, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Three Lakes? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Three Lakes
WA Tree Trimming serves Three Lakes and the surrounding area: