Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Town and Country. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Town and Country. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Town and Country & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Town and Country should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Town and Country?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Town and Country. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Town and Country Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Town and Country, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Town and Country? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Town and Country
WA Tree Trimming serves Town and Country and the surrounding area: