Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Union Gap. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Union Gap. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Union Gap & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Union Gap homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Union Gap?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Union Gap. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Union Gap Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union Gap, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union Gap? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union Gap
WA Tree Trimming serves Union Gap and neighboring communities: