Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Union Hill-Novelty Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Union Hill-Novelty Hill. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Union Hill-Novelty Hill & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Union Hill-Novelty Hill homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Union Hill-Novelty Hill?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Union Hill-Novelty Hill. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Union Hill-Novelty Hill Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union Hill-Novelty Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union Hill-Novelty Hill? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union Hill-Novelty Hill
WA Tree Trimming serves Union Hill-Novelty Hill and neighboring communities: