Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Uniontown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Uniontown. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Uniontown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Uniontown need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Uniontown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Uniontown. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Uniontown Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Uniontown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Uniontown? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Uniontown
WA Tree Trimming serves Uniontown and neighboring communities: