Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in University Place. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in University Place. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including University Place & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services University Place homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in University Place?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in University Place. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The University Place Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Place, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Place? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Place
WA Tree Trimming serves University Place and the surrounding area: