Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Weallup Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Weallup Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Weallup Lake & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Weallup Lake homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Weallup Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Weallup Lake. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Weallup Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Weallup Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Weallup Lake? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Weallup Lake
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Weallup Lake and the surrounding area: