Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Longview. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Longview. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including West Longview & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Longview need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West Longview?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Longview. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The West Longview Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Longview, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Longview? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Longview
WA Tree Trimming serves West Longview and neighboring communities: