Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in White Swan. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in White Swan. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including White Swan & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services White Swan homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in White Swan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in White Swan. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The White Swan Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in White Swan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in White Swan? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN White Swan
WA Tree Trimming serves White Swan and neighboring communities: