Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woods Creek. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woods Creek. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Woods Creek & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Woods Creek homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woods Creek?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woods Creek. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Woods Creek Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woods Creek, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woods Creek? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woods Creek
WA Tree Trimming serves Woods Creek and communities nearby: