Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Yakima. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Yakima. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Yakima & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Yakima homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Yakima?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Yakima. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Yakima Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Yakima, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Yakima? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Yakima
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Yakima and communities nearby: